Last Revised July 5, 2021
At Live Soda, LLC (hereinafter “Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), we respect your personal privacy, and do not sell your information to third parties. There’s lots of legal mumbo jumbo below, but we’re happy to answer any questions you have, or address any concerns you have to ensure that you remain a satisfied customer. Just contact us at info@LiveSoda.com with any questions or concerns.
This Privacy Notice describes how your Personal Information, as defined below, is collected, used, and disclosed when you visit or make a purchase from drinklive.com (the “Site”). You agree to be bound by this Privacy Notice and the Terms of Service, to which this Privacy Notice is incorporated, when you visit the Site or engage our services, including purchasing products, making payment for product purchases, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers (“Service”).
Collecting Personal Information
When you visit the Site, we collect certain information about your device, your interaction with the Site, and information necessary to process your purchases. We may also collect additional information if you contact us for customer support. In this Privacy Notice, we refer to any information that can uniquely identify an individual (including the information below) as “Personal Information”. See the list below for more information about what Personal Information we collect and why.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site. To learn more about Personal Information collected automatically when you visit the Site, please visit the “Automated Data Collection on Behalf of Our Clients” section of Klaviyo’s privacy notice at https://www.klaviyo.com/privacy.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using Cookies (defined below), log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, our third-party fulfilment house, our payment processors, and our email service provider.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, email address, address and phone number
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy/customers
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use Klaviyo to manage our email marketing. You can read more about how Klaviyo collects, uses your Personal Information here: https://www.klaviyo.com/privacy
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to provide our Service to you, which include: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Keeping Your Personal Information Safe
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of your Personal Information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, transmission of Personal Information to and from the Site is at your own risk. You should only access the Site within a secure environment.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age. If we learn that Personal Information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any Personal Information, we have collected from anyone under age 18, please contact us using the contact information below.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of Site may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your Personal Information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioral Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
We may make changes to this Privacy Notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice frequently to be informed of how we are collecting, using and protecting your Personal Information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at info@LiveSoda.com or by mail using the address provided below:
LIVE Soda LLC
4020 South Industrial Dr, Ste 133
Austin TX 78744, United States